HOW TO DONATE
All proceeds raised will benefit
gun-violence prevention projects led by Bay Area organizations.
When you click donate, please add a Concert designation on the networkforgood.org page.
Contributions are tax deductible. Donations will be sent to United Playaz, which is a 501c(3) tax-exempt organization. Our federal tax exemption number is 20-5005815. United Playaz will distribute funds over $50,000 to the nonprofits below.
United Playaz receives the first $50,000 for:
- December 2016 gun buyback
- Gun-violence victim assistance and funeral costs
- College fund for community
- Community engagement with former prison inmates upon re-entry
Funds over $50,000 will be equally distributed to specific gun violence prevention efforts, which are:
- United Playaz – Spring 2017 gun buyback
- 1000 Mothers to Prevent Violence – 1000 Mothers Mission House distributes goods to families impacted by violence.
- Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence – Ensure our unmatched team of legal experts can continue and expand our work drafting and advocating for smart gun laws that save lives nationwide.
- Healing 4 Our Families & Our Nation – Supporting Mothers, Fathers, Youth and Families who are daily impacted by violence. Funeral arrangements, aftercare and relocation services, court/trial support services and financial support to help survival following trauma, homicide and violence. Counseling, health, healing and restoration for our clients and their families.
- Mothers in Charge San Francisco Chapter – Advocacy, grief-and-loss support and aftercare following homicide and violence for Bay Area families.
- Rabbis Against Gun Violence – Bringing Faith Leaders together for training and lobbying in DC
- Resilient Wellness – A media campaign and rites-of-passage program series for youth that reside in communities with high levels of gun violence.
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention – More staff for suicide prevention community activities, including our hotline.